Terrelle Pryor Leaves Ohio State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
    its funny how MSU tries to wiggle into the convo... I mean really... who the hell are they? what have they EVER.. and I mean EVER.. done?

and lastly, all the MSU haters bashing on Tressel... who the heck did you think gave your coach his first shot at the big big time? who gave him the shot at the little time? Of course Tressel is a cheater, but the guy who was on his staff at Youngstown and his defensive coordinator at OSU.. he must be clean. Your freakin logic defies itself.
    They should've been the undisputed 2010 big10 champs but OSU cheated and took that away.

Comment

Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        They should've been the undisputed 2010 big10 champs but OSU cheated and took that away.
        And they proved they should've been the 'undisputed 2010 big10 champs' by putting a beatdown on Alabama in their Bowl game........

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

^^^^^

Ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            And they proved they should've been the 'undisputed 2010 big10 champs' by putting a beatdown on Alabama in their Bowl game........
            I told you the entire year I thought Alabama was a top 3 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
              ^^^^^

Ownage!
              Didn't your Wolverines get crushed by some scrub SEC school? And got owned by any relevant 2010 college football team?

Lets have some fun, didnt they lose to some non D1 school some years back?

Comment

^^^^^

Ownage!
                So you agree! The Spartans have "Ownage" over the little brother from Ann Arbor for the last 3 years with more to come!

Comment

Michigan can lose and lose but their alltime winning % is #1. Michigan State can win all they want but never will they be on the same level.

Comment

Michigan can lose and lose but their alltime winning % is #1. Michigan State can win all they want but never will they be on the same level.

When your team has not be relevant and one only won 1 bowl game in the last 7 years. just roll out the history garbage

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      When your team has not be relevant and one only won 1 bowl game in the last 7 years. just roll out the history garbage
                      Most Michigan fans do that...refuse to admit State has a good program going and will just say "Look what we did 15-30 years ago!"

Comment

It was ironic that the U-Haul that came to move Pryor's things was new with dealer tags as well

Comment

Originally posted by FiveAcreSportscards View Post
                          It was ironic that the U-Haul that came to move Pryor's things was new with dealer tags as well

Comment

while you all bicker about those teams watch out for the new kids on the block. how funny it will be when the huskers contend for the conference championship the first year in it. however we don't like the rose bowl much. lol!
                            My Photobucket
                            http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/nuhuskers/

Comment

Working...
                            X