No announcement yet.

Ravens Mason Calls Peyton NFL's Best Player "Hands Down"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so did Peyton actually he has more records than Brady, and he will also have another ring if he doesnt get hurt....

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
    And another thing, look what Brady did when he finally got a pro-bowl WR? He broke records.
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

And another thing the Patriots are cheaters as well, and have been busted on multiple occasions. I would rather have 1 Superbowl that was won fair than having 3 that are in question!!!
      TRADE PAGE

Comment

lol. Manning isn't going to have another SB before he retires. Thats a good laugh.

As for the cheating? If you thinking the Patriots are the only team to steal plays, then your sorely mistaken. They just got caught.

Comment

Peyton runs the whole offense and has been productive with whoever he plays with. He makes all the offensive players look good.

Comment

Brady has consistently done more with less, when comparing him to Manning.

I never understood why people say without a doubt Manning is better.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Imagine Brady's numbers if he had Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne for his entire career...

Comment

What happened to Brady vs the Giants????? If hes soo great ?? Take away the worst blown call vs Oak , Vinateiri and all his clutch kicks, and Belicheck then tell me how many SB Brady would win?

=====================
                MY TRADE RULES:
                1-Show me the Scans!!!
                2- Padded Envelope
                3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
                4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
                5-Trade by BV but negotiable
                -----------------------------------------
                Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
                Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

Then why is Manning 9-10 in the playoffs? Is it his defense? What about his coaches? WRs? RBs? His kicker? Other then coaches its safe to say the Colts have the better D better WRs and RBs and they have Bradys former kicker....

If its not Manning then it must be the refs.

Comment

I would make a friendly wager that he does....

Also they may not be the only team that cheats, but I find it pretty odd that out of all the NFL Teams they were the only one to get caught. Lets face it they had to cheat to win and on multiple occasions

lol. Manning isn't going to have another SB before he retires. Thats a good laugh.

As for the cheating? If you thinking the Patriots are the only team to steal plays, then your sorely mistaken. They just got caught.
                    TRADE PAGE

Comment

UMM He did he had a guy named Randy Moss and couldnt win the Superbowl with him??

Peyton Manning makes his WR's look good-- Harrison, Gonzalez,Clark,Garcon, White

I will give you that Wayne is a great WR but a great WR without a greay QB is meaningless

Imagine Brady's numbers if he had Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne for his entire career...
                      Last edited by snick103; 07-06-2011, 07:03 AM.
                      TRADE PAGE

Comment

I think Manning could go to any team and play better than Brady! Defense goes to the Patroits and the offense line protects both QBs good.
                        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

9-10 baby!

Stop with the excuses please.

Comment

I just think Brady is a better quarterback because - like said before - he has done more with less. And championships-wise, he has Manning beat.
                            Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
                            Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

manning all day
                              Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

9-10 baby!

Stop with the excuses please.
                                /thread
                                Last edited by wheeler281; 07-08-2011, 05:49 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X