Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WR Rice agrees to sign with Seahawks (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Rice agrees to sign with Seahawks (AP)

Sidney Rice is headed west to join former Minnesota teammate Tarvaris Jackson with the Seattle Seahawks. A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press on Wednesday that Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because free agent signings can't be announced until Friday.

More...

Would've been more productive in Cleveland. But I guess he only cares about money and having horrible stats.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Atleast he gets paid? Because he never did much before a good QB was throwing to him lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Would've been more productive in Cleveland. But I guess he only cares about money and having horrible stats.
        Ummmm FYI I would go for more money too but I think he he is gonna do fine in Seattle IMO I think he took what you said into consideration and picked the best option..They have loyal fans(12th man) A gorgeous new stadium and a great nucleus

I like what Seattle has done.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          Ummmm FYI I would go for more money too but I think he he is gonna do fine in Seattle IMO I think he took what you said into consideration and picked the best option..They have loyal fans(12th man) A gorgeous new stadium and a great nucleus

I like what Seattle has done.
          Browns = better fans, better stadium, better nucleus.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

i think his best suitors were the seahawks and the vikings, i don't think the browns were in the mix, or least from what i have read. i personally think he should have stayed with the vikings.
            Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Working...
            X