X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmers Field is Coming to LA

Farmers Field is coming to LA!
    {Link}

The Los Angeles City Council has voted unanimously to approve the Memorandum of Understanding on Farmers Field. The stadium, event center and the renovation of the Los Angeles Convention Center are coming to Los Angeles.

The work of our supporters was paramount in making sure that Los Angeles would receive the benefits of Farmers Field. That's why we want you to share the good news with your personal network, and ask them to support the project.

While this vote is an important step, there is still much work to be done before we can enjoy the thousands of jobs, billions in revenue for L.A. businesses, and professional football that Farmers Field will bring with it.

Now we just need a team. Hopefully it's the Rams or Jaguars because both of those franchises have a young QB.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Would love to see the Jaguars come to LA!
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

I heard that the prime candidate is the Chargers.

They want/need a new stadium, but can't afford one.
      And they are the team that Southern California roots for.

That's the way I heard it.....
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Chargers would be okay too!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Yeah Chargers are the leading candidates. In LA there are a lot of Raider fans so I don't think the real fans would switch over to the Chargers if they did come to LA.
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

maybe smart to just move the raiders to LA, the bay area has them and the 49ers so fans would just have to go across the bridge from oakland to see NFL football

Comment

Working...
            X