No announcement yet.

NFL Player Spotlight #1 - Aaron Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Brady and Peyton to pass the baton to Rodgers. He will be the best QB in the game for the next 5 years. He can thread a needle better than anyone else!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

One of the best in the game...wish the Browns drafted him instead of Braylon lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Rodgers is one of the Best Qb's out there

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
        My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Out of the Shadows

He is a great quarterback, and I think after coming out from behind Favre's shadow, he has proven his worth leading them to the Superbowl and leaving as champions. It's great when a player can step up and not only fill the shoes of an NFL great, but bust out the seams. His team is off to a great start this year, and he has certainly left a mark that Favre never could.

Comment

This guy is extremely fun to watch and that is coming from a vikings fan.

Comment

If he stays healthy, he will break all of Marino's records.
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Great QB so suprized how great he is playing this year awwsome
                http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                X