No announcement yet.

NFL Player Spotlight #7 - Peyton Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best ever. Crazy how bad the Colts are without him...true definition of 'most valuable player'.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Peyton was the one to get me into college football, and develop a passion for the U of T. He has always been a special player.

Comment

Manning was the colts. He is being missed every game by the team

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
        My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Come back Peyton

I'm sure by now the Colt's are sweating not having their all star quarterback in the lineup. Living in Indiana, all that is on the lips of most is "Hurry back Peyton, they are lost without you." I cannot blame him for the prolonged absence. Though he may not be doing his team any good on the side lines, if he is permanently injured, its an even bigger problem. Give him props for being at the games supporting his team, knowing he wants to play and improve their down the drain season. That is the sign of a true leader.

Comment

There is no doubt he is one of the greats its just to bad they do not get more talent around him so they could have produced more in post season. It take more than a great quaterback to win in the league.

Comment

Hurry back soon -I know Peyton can't resurrect this season and help them make the playoffs, but he can at least make them bearable to watch!
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

One of the Best Quarterbacks I have ever seen Hopefully the Colts can rebound.
                Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
                Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

Best QB ever one superbowl or 50 best ever plays the game like he made it
                  http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                  Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                  X