X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Hank Jr.?????

Hank is being replaced by Barry!

What the....!!!!

Barry Sanders will take over for Hank Williams Jr. on Monday night - Shutdown Corner - NFLĀ Blog - Yahoo! Sports
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

you can't be surprised Disney would release him after the Hitler comment

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Hank cant face the reality that his heyday is long gone. I look for the NFL to bring someone onboard next year that will be more recognizable to the younger viewers. Yep...we aint getting any younger!
      I collect about any team and athlete,especially Manning! Please do not ask me to send first,on higher end items{above $50}cause it wont happen.

Comment

I wasn't aware of his remarks before your response.

Can't say I blame them for pulling his plug!
        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          you can't be surprised Disney would release him after the Hitler comment
          LOL......I really enjoyed his response of

Hank Williams Jr. cited the violation of his First Amendment rights to free speech as grounds for his official and permanent departure from Monday Night Football.

and he has a point...the 4-letter network sux nowadays anyway and Berman is almost unwatchable these days for me...i wish another network would take back MNF!

Comment

It is funny they had issues with that yet employed him with some of the lyrics to his songs

Thus the world we live in. Full of hypocrisy.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

good point wheeler
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
              X