Brandon Marshall "I'll probably get kicked out in the 2nd qrtr"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall "I'll probably get kicked out in the 2nd qrtr"

Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall had been as quiet off the field through the first five weeks of the season as he has been on it.

That all ended Thursday when the 27-year-old, two-time Pro Bowl selection diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder this offseason amped up his pregame Jets talk by promising “to play like a monster” on Monday Night Football and declaring four times that his goal is to “get kicked out in the second quarter.

Read more: Miami Dolphins' Brandon Marshall: 'I’m going to play like a monster' - Miami Dolphins - MiamiHerald.com

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Sadly, I have a similar disorder. I know for a fact that if they can get his meds right he can lead a quiet, fufilling life. I hope the best for him as it cant be easy going through it while being in the public eye.
      I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

I hope for his teammates' sake... it doesn't happen. The Dolphins can't afford to lose the talent.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Well we will see what he does Tonight
            Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
            Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

He is really letting me down lol

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

how much more can the phins fans take
                Thank you
                Dave/Ryan
                http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk117/barnsz_1/

Comment

he should have taken himself out of the game.....way too many dropped passes....
                  ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

After running his mouth that much, he looked awful. Not just against the Jets but all year. He could have had a few interference calls too but I wonder if the refs liked his posts prior to the game?

Comment

Working...
                    X