Packers Stay Perfect, Beat Rams 24-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Stay Perfect, Beat Rams 24-3

The Green Bay Packers beat the St. Louis Rams 24-3 to stay unbeaten. Aaron Rodgers threw 3 touchdowns including career long 93 yard pass to Jordy Nelson.

Packers stay perfect at 6-0, beat Rams 24-3 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Aaron Rodgers is a monster

Comment

rodgers is not human although he did look normal in the second half

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I hope for GB's sake they don't peak too early....because they look friggin' amazing.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

If this is their peak, then there's no way they repeat. Their pass defense is struggling and their injuries aren't helping. My guess is that is that Capers is going to make some minor adjustments during the bye week.

Rodgers is playing lights out. He's the closest thing to perfection, when it comes to a QB. As for last week's 2nd half against the Rams... I think they knew they had a huge lead and stalled. I'm sure they'll bounce back against the Vikings today.

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          I hope for GB's sake they don't peak too early....because they look friggin' amazing.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X