UPDATED VIDEO UCLA vs ARIZONA brawl w/fake referee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED VIDEO UCLA vs ARIZONA brawl w/fake referee

Best part is the 1st 9 seconds when the fake ref runs on to the field.. It took me a second to realize Then the fight

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post

Awesome
      I love how he runs and asks for the ball lol

Comment

I didn't even notice it during live tv, until they said a fan was on the field haha
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Here is the bhind the scenes if you will from his buds The end is him at his house just before
          . Charged with impersonation over the trespass charge. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame I think the one officer was just peeved you see him giving him the buisness verbally while he was on the ground

Jace Michael Lankow, 22, was arrested on charges of criminal impersonation and was booked into Pima County jail Thursday night after his televised streaking at Arizona Stadium. Lankow was released Friday, the jail said.
          […]
          The criminal impersonation charge is a Class 6 felony. According to Arizona Revised Statutes, the felony can be dropped down to a Class 1 misdemeanor based on the court's review of the defendant's character and history and if the crime was not a dangerous offense.
          Last edited by wheeler281; 10-22-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X