Carson Palmer's First Raider Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Palmer's First Raider Game

Raiders lost 28-0. Carson Palmer was 8-21 for 116 yards and 3 interceptions. Kyle Boller wasnt any better: 7-14 for 61 yards, got sacked once, and also threw 3 interceptions.

2 first round picks...

Comment

here comes the Raiders................ oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        2 first round picks...
        it is that if they make the playoffs if not then it turns into a 1st and a 2nd which still is too much for "JaCarson"

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          it is that if they make the playoffs if not then it turns into a 1st and a 2nd which still is too much for "JaCarson"
          Yep, but for now you'd say 2 first rounders. Regardless, a 2 1's or a 1 and 2 is far to much in my opinion.

Comment

This is on homepage for Yahoo Sports with the caption.

Drew Brees and Carson Palmer perfectly illustrated how a QB can make life great or miserable for his team.
            Teams' hopes float or drown with QB play - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Comment

Wow Carson, two picks... and I wasn't talking about the trade.

Oh wait 3, nevermind lol.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Comment

I'm no Raider fan... and I think Palmer is a bum (after refusing to finish off his contract with the Bengals)... but I hope at least a little good comes out of this for the Raiders. I used to give my buddies who are Raider fans a hard time... but now I don't even bother... since it's like kicking a guy when he's down.
                  Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Could be an interesting rest of the year for the QBs on the Raiders, Carson and Kyle......bad!
                    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
                    X