Finally the Lions got something right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the Lions got something right

It's about time. It was just released the Drew Stanton will be starting for Detroit Sunday. After he out played Culpepper in the pre-season, he will finally get his chance. Even though it's a lost cause for this season he should be #2 on the depth charts.

Dan

I pray for a big day from Stanton, especially with all the cards i have of him lol

Comment

It's about time!!

I've been hoping that he would get the start since pre-season. I thought he did much better than Culpepper, and that Stafford needed to spend time learning the system.

I hope he has a great game.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Dan, Stanton is absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!! He is lucky to even have a job in the NFL

Comment

yeah drew, tear it up.
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

The guy is terrible

Comment

Tha was less than good, then again no other QB is any good for the Lions...

Comment

Stop drafting crap QBs who can't scramble or can't throw. They need Vick imo

Comment

Just my opinion, but Vick wouldnt mesh in this team at all, he can't throw the ball and with no offensive line its hard to have time to scramble, also Stanton can run fairly well for a QB, the problem is he never should've been a 2nd round pick

Comment

The lions have more problems than the QB spot...

They SHOULDN'T draft another QB and I hope they don't because Stafford COULD be good if the Lions front office lets him.
                    sigpic

Comment

They just drafted Stafford last year.....they'd never take another QB the next year in the 1st round.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Pretty much everybody sucks in their first game.

Some more than others, but still....
                        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
                        X