Peyton Manning or Matt Moore? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning or Matt Moore? lol

Well it's championship week (becuase my LM made it this way) and I'm scared to death that Peyton Manning won't play.

Also need to make a decision with Joseph Addai...Addai or Justin Forsett or Chester Taylor?

Thanks
    sigpic

mannings and probley addai at rb
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

I would go w/ Matt Moore.. He's been on fire the past 2 weeks. He's playing a Saints Defense that isn't that great. They have been overshadowed by The Saints offense.

Plus the Saints have nothing to really play for, they might sit some of their players later in the game.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Matt Moore, only because Peyton wont play

Comment

yeah, I was leaning towards Moore also because like Jesse said, there D is struggling.

Thanks for the advice guys...
          sigpic

Comment

Matt Moore & Chester Taylor. Tayor was running great last night. With Minn, they will switch RB often and I don't see the Giants stopping him much.

Dan

Comment

I'll listen to reports and hopefully espn will do a fantasy special this week...right now I'm going with Addai and Moore.

I don't like the fact that Addai might not play but unless Chester breaks one, he won't do anything.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd say no to Manning and Addai, since their status for playing next week is probably going to be sitting. I'd give a look at Forsett, he's been on fire the last couple weeks.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                X