Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers now 11-0, Lions' Suh gets tossed

Packers 27, Lions 15 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Aaron Rodgers threw two touchdown passes and the Green Bay Packers built a big lead in the third quarter, taking advantage of Ndamukong Suh’s ejection and beating the Detroit Lions 27-15 Thursday.

I don't know what is worse 1.) the actions of Suh (pushing the head in the ground and then stomping on him) or 2.) His defense/apology. He says he was just trying to get up and walk away and the refs interpretted it wrong!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Suh is dirty but it does seem like the Packers were trying to pull on him and from what Jim Schwartz said it seemed like Suh was tired of them doing things to him the entire game. He'll get a deserved suspension and everyone will forget about this

Comment

He's definitely earned himself a SUHspension.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          He's definitely earned himself a SUHspension.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.....

Comment

He is clearly delusional and a goon by the press conference. He was mad the guy put him to his knees on the block and turned into dirty mode.(as Faulk said when someone is getting the best of him he turns into angry suh) Deion pretty much laughed at him in the video. Guy is a punk

NFL Videos: Suh reacts to ejection
            Last edited by wheeler281; 11-24-2011, 11:42 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

MR SUH.....

Comment

Thank you Mr. Suh... you changed the game, helped out the Packers, and truly made my day!
                Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X