Jags Fire Del Rio And Team Being Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jags Fire Del Rio And Team Being Sold

I always wondered how he even had a job with his crazy qb changes and 69-73 overall record. Even before this year was a .500 coach and mediocre draft classes

Jaguars fire Del Rio after 3-8 start in 9th year - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

I think he did a heck of a job considering what he had to work with...obviously a team on a budget...with the subpar talent they show up against the better teams and win and you will be pressed to find a game where they have been blown out...also del rio's defenses are always near the top every year...sitting at #3 overall before the texans game.

Comment

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Weaver advised team employees on Tuesday that the franchise is in the process of being sold.

Peter King of SI.com reports that the team is being purchased by Shahid Khan, who tried unsuccessfully to purchase the Rams after the death of Georgia Frontiere. Minority owner Stan Kroenke exercised his right to match the offer that Khan had made for the 60-percent stake in the team held by the son and daughter of Mrs. Frontiere.

Comment

i think the nfl has a noragheads policy on purchasing teams lol

Comment

I'm suprised he kept his job for so long..Atleast he left them with a bad QB situation!

Comment

so are they staying in Jacksonville ?

Comment

North Dakota need a team, js lol

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                so are they staying in Jacksonville ?
                My prediction

Comment

he is keeping them in Jax.... oh well...

Comment

yeah yeah sit back and watch. It was not gonna be an instant change. The new stadium is not done yet

Comment

My sisters live in Jacksonville and there needs to be some changes and it is always the coach who goes but they need to get some more players to help Maurice Jones Drew out.
                      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
                      X