Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton 1/1 Finest Superfractor “Sells” For Ridiculous Money

Old news, but i bet it would go for even more now

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    Last edited by Oilman; 01-13-2012, 10:16 PM.

Geez thats a ton of money. Especially for a card that is not an auto, relic, or printing plate.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Geez thats a ton of money. Especially for a card that is not an auto, relic, or printing plate.
      LOL..I was thinking the same thing...Kinda reminds me of the Strasburg superfractor...they better hope he doesn't get hurt or has a sophomore slump

Comment

agree bigtime^^^^^^^
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

You're right....just like the Strasburg.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

man just insane

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

it's ridiculous unless one of us were selling it! lol.

That is A LOT of money though, even if it were signed i'd consider that a lot. Especially on a rookie. I usually steer clear of rookies, just too iffy. One year hot, the next not. Examples: Mark Sanchez, you can't give his stuff away on ebay now. People who paid all that money for his stuff his rookie year are hurting now, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy also have lost quite a bit of their price vs. last year. I do expect Bradford to get back to where he was his rc year though.

I just couldn't take such a risk on a rookie, in 3 Years Cam might be the next Vince Young.

Comment

and it cost $9.99 for shipping!!!
                UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Working...
                X