Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Throws For 6 TDs, Patriots Rip Broncos

Patriots rout Broncos 45-10 in AFC playoff rout - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Tom Brady silenced Tebowmania with a record-shattering performance.

Brady threw six touchdown passes, five in the first half, putting the New England Patriots into the AFC championship game after roughing up Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos 45-10 Saturday night.

The Patriots (14-3), winners of nine straight games, will host either Baltimore or Houston next Sunday for a spot in the Super Bowl. Saturday night’s romp snapped a three-game postseason losing streak, two of those at Gillette Stadium, and lifted the Patriots to the verge of their fifth Super Bowl appearance in 11 seasons. They’ve won three of those.

what a blow out, broncos looked like they were from the WAC
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

TEBOWMANIA. IS. DEAD.

Comment

I think the Broncos are in a horrible predicament. They had just enough success with Tebow to give them false hope. With Tebow, I don't think they will ever win more than 9 games. (and I am a Broncos fan).
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'll admit, I was starting to like Tebow toward the end here. Good kid, very positive, nice change from what we normally see.

Patriots certainly exposed them last night. I was starting to enjoy the Tebow story, but I never thought they had a chance vs. the Pats. I didn't think the Pats would win this big though, crazy!

Comment

that was just embarrassing for a playoff game
            http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
            Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I agree with ucffans.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

No more Tebow Can't wait to see what happens in the offseason.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

The Patriots might have had an advantage. I think they've been there before ! Brady is the consumate professional and Bellichek is a mans coach that knows how to evaluate and motivate millionaire employees. The Pats are going to stay relevent as long as Brady is under center. Our generations Montana.
                  Pats 34 Ravens 24.
                  Lions and Football Autographs

http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww269/sdabber/

Comment

Working...
                  X