TOM BRADY___ One of the GREATS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOM BRADY___ One of the GREATS!

TOM BRADY will go down as one of the greatest players ever. Regardless of the lucky Giants victory(BOTH TIMES), Brady is solid and has run his team to more playoffs and stats are insane.. just saying. NO ARGUMENTS!

He is good but not great, neither is Peyton Manning, sorry that is my feeling!
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

This post reminded me of how much I hate rankings. I can't stand seeing the top 10, best ever, greatest positional debates, power rankings. It just really bores me. Sorry. Just had to rant.

That being said, I won't rank Brady or Manning, but they are both excellent.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I think Brady's body of work at the start of his career solidifies how good of a QB he is. He had dirt of WR's and TE's back when the Pats won the three they did. I'm not big on saying a QB is great because of the amount of games or how many SB's he helped win. But early on if it wasn't for Tom Brady the Patriots would never have had those three SB's. To me it just says that Brady is a great QB. Also I would say Belichik is a great coach.
        my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

"Brady is mediocre."

This is the most recent comment I have seen about him.

I tell you what, it doesn't matter what people say about him, and how people feel about him, and how much he has done or hasn't done. I can only tell you this...

He plays QB for my favorite team, and I am glad he does. And I could not be happier with what he has done, and hopefully what he can do in the future for the Pats.

However people want to rank them, that's cool with me, and I am kind of one, that isn't too high on it.

But mediocre? C'mon. Let's be realistic.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

You want mediocre, Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namath! 2 qb's that should not even be in the HOF. Steelers won there SB's with the defense and running attack. Also is they did not have the wide receivers they had, Bradshaw would not have had half the stats he has. Namath he had one great season, that was it.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I agree with whitney777, I hate rankings too!
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
              X