Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chiefs Is The Right Route For Routt

Ex-Raiders CB Routt reaches three-year deal with Chiefs

I think this is a pretty great move for The Chiefs. They have a solid defense and this will only make it better. Their secondary, with Berry coming back from injury, in my opinion is one of the best in the league now. If the Chiefs can stay healthy and Charles is still the same back before he tore his knee up I expect big things from the Chiefs this year.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

great move! However with still having Cassell at the helm not sure this team is a viable threat.

In that division though you just need to be .500

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

This allows the team to franchise Bowe, since Carr isn't as big of a necessity now. I haven't checked if this has happened yet, but it seems to make some sense. Maybe, they will still make an offer to Carr, but it gives the team some wiggle room.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

The Chiefs need a good QB Cassell is not the answer, just like Romo is not the answer in Dallas. This will help there defense even more!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
        X