Texans Ink Foster to 5yr Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans Ink Foster to 5yr Deal

Agent Mike McCartney didn't disclose terms of the deal to The Associated Press, but a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the contract is worth $43.5 million and includes a hard guarantee of $20.75 million. Foster will make $18 million this season and $30 million in first three years of deal, the source said.

Houston Texans reach new contract with star RB Arian Foster, agent says - ESPN

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Arian Foster will make more money by halftime of week 1 of next season ($529,462) than he made all of last year ($525,000).

Foster made $30,882 per game this past season. Next season he will make $1,058,924 per game, a 3329% increase!!!!!

Comment

Nice deal for both sides

Comment

yeah, good deal for both sides..not chris johnson money, but a fair deal!..so maybe he won't disappear like johnson :bag:

someone is going to overpay for mario williams
        Last edited by Oilman; 03-05-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I agree that it's a good deal for both sides. I'm curious what the long term plan is for Tate. Granted, it's a favorable system to run in, but Tate seems like a really nice player. He is so young, that the Texans may be able to get a nice piece through a trade. He's also cheap enough that they won't be in any hurry to give him away, though.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by Oilman View Post
            yeah, good deal for both sides..not chris johnson money, but a fair deal!..so maybe he won't disappear like johnson :bag:

someone is going to overpay for mario williams
            As they should, I mean the Texans gave Schaub a decent contract once so can't complain

Comment

nice deal for both sides
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
              X