Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins Trade for the Rams 2nd Overall Pick

According to Adam Schefter:

Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall
    ---
    WOW.

RGIII is going to the 'skins
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Rams just KILLED Washington.

Really sucks no RG3 in Cleveland, but damn. That's so much to give up for him.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Rams and Skins swap first rounders this yr w Rams also getting 2 future #1s and additional picks.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Redskins Trade 3 First Round Picks To Get #2 Pick

Redskins QB 'search is over' after trade with Rams - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

The Redskins and St. Louis Rams have a deal in place for Washington to move into the No. 2 overall spot in next month’s NFL draft. The Redskins will give up a breathtaking three first-round selections—this year’s No. 6 overall, plus first-rounders in 2013 and 2014—plus a second-round pick this year in the swap, which must be approved by the NFL and can’t be completed under league rules until the free agency period begins Tuesday.

Comment

The Rams made out like bandits.
            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

It's a nice trade for the Rams. I would've liked to see him in Cleveland, but it would have been quite a bit to give up. I'm now open to moving down a few spots and getting more picks. Hopefully, someone really wants Kalil at 4 if he's there.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I honestly I have label Dan Snyder the worst GM in the league. That was way to much for a team that is BY FAR in need of more than just a QB. I feel really bad for Redskins fans.
                my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Rams should get the better part of this trade!
                  I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by sportscardrage View Post
                    I honestly I have label Dan Snyder the worst GM in the league. That was way to much for a team that is BY FAR in need of more than just a QB. I feel really bad for Redskins fans.
                    i have him and Jerry Jones as tied for 1st

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X