Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapp Fingers Shockey as "snitch"

infighing among the U

To me Warrens attitude goes along with guys like myself who think this happens quite a bit and the saints bent over

Warren Sapp fingers Jeremy Shockey as the Saints
    Last edited by wheeler281; 03-22-2012, 07:56 AM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Wow! That is very interesting.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

RIP Jeremy Shockey's pro career

Comment

So Sapp snitches on the snitch! Awesome stuff from 2 guys that no one cares about.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Warren Sapp is a moron
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

from what im hearing,if Sapp cant provide any proof that Shockey's the one,he could be in deep crap with the NFL,since he works for the NFL Network,hes considered to be an NFL employee now,and Sapp mayve violated the protection clauses for annonymous sources in the NFL constitution when it comes to protecting players who report this kind of thing going on

Comment

they only could fire him from the network. He is not under any league policy or umbrella to where they could fine him. He has his showtime gig with JB I am sure they would get him a job on one of the networks for Sundays. The mothership espn would probably call too

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Two boring players one retired one nearing the end of his career!
                I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

agree with above posts
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

At least Sapp's staying in the news! lol

Warren Sapp Files for Bankruptcy | TMZ.com

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Sounds to me like Sapp feels the need to name a snitch for something that should have never happened in the first place. We all know it's wrong. You don't intentionally try to do bodily harm to your competition. You dont see the BK King kicking the special sauce out of Ronald McDonald in front of Hamburger U!

It seems like this is the mentality now. You don't "snitch" when someone does something wrong. You see a drug dealer whack a ho, don't tell the cops. There's lots of hos out there and we'all be alright with one less. Everything will be just fine until that drug dealer shoots up the whole neighborhood.

Warren Sapp should be more concerned with writing funnier jokes or developing a personality.

Comment

Working...
                      X