Jason Peters hurt again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Peters hurt again

Eagles LT Jason Peters ruptured his Achilles a second time, setting back his recovery three weeks.
    A malfunctioning Roll-A-Bout was to blame. The device broke, which led to Peters falling on his face and re-injuring the Achilles. With his 2012 season already in doubt after suffering the initial injury on March 30, Peters can no longer be relied on for a late-season return. The Eagles signed Demetress Bell to hold down the fort while Peters, arguably the league's top left tackle, recovers. They may have to count on Bell for much longer than originally expected.

Source: Derrick Gunn on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Again? Oh boy

Comment

what a way to go. The device failed? Man I would be pizzazzled. Might even sue. I ma pretty sure those devices are not suppose to fail. Unless it is run on batteries lol

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Terrible luck. His career may be over. It has to be hard to come back from that injury twice in one offseason. I also wondered if he would sue.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
        X