Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Lawrence Taylor informed that Charlie Sheen purchased his Super Bowl ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Lawrence Taylor informed that Charlie Sheen purchased his Super Bowl ring

The whole saga involving Lawrence Taylor's Super Bowl ring may have taken a (somehow) even more bizarre twist. According to a report, LT and his agent were informed that the winning bid was placed by none other than Charlie Sheen.

Jay Glazer of FoxSports.com first reported the news and also points out that there's a possibility that the news isn't 100 percent correct. (Glazer also makes a great joke about Rob Lowe confirming this news, which doesn't even seem out of the question.)

Frankly, I can't tell whether to laugh or cry at the auction unfolding this way, but I'm leaning towards "cackling manically" at this point. After all, what's more perfect than Osi Umenyiora chasing Twitter followers with a possible purchase of the most-publicized sports auction we've seen in a while, only to get topped by CHUCK SHEEN?

The answer is nothing (barring the Rob Lowe confirmation anyway).

Here's what I'm interested in, though: Sheen's motivation for buying the ring. I'd like to believe that it's one of two things. Either a) Sheen is a Giants fan or b) he's going to melt the ring down and snort it.

By Will Brinson | Senior NFL Blogger
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Totally amazing if it is true and why would he want it!
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
    X