What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

Ok I have worked out a trade with a person. We both said we were going to ship out at the same time with Dc. But..... I have traded with this guy twice before. Both times we agreed to mail out the same time with dc. Both times I mailed out then he lets me know that he wasn't able to mail out as promised. And once he does mail out (usually a week after he receives) he always "Forgets" to put dc. Well this trade has a $150 card in it. We were suppose to send out today. He said he sent but then again "Forgot" to put dc. He has already asked me for my dc number and when he can expect the package to fall. Now I have his dc number and was planning on mailing out the paypal shipping stamped item tonight in the bluebox. But now I am kinda hesitant. What would you guys do?

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

i would wait tell him you will ship once his package has arrived due to him not sending in a timely manner on the other 2 trades.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
      i would wait tell him you will ship once his package has arrived due to him not sending in a timely manner on the other 2 trades.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'd tell him the same thing. You made me wait twice, now it's your turn.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

I agree. Was the trade on this site?
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
        X