Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 34 football movies of all time

Top 34 football movies of all time | NFL.com

Some are good and some are bad, but I thought it was an interesting perspective.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I couldn't read the article(file not found), so I don't know what made the list. Some of my favorites are : Rudy, The Blind Side, and Radio. Maybe those aren't technically football movies, but I liked them just the same.

Comment

Any Given Sunday should be in top 10
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Jeremy,

I haven't seen that yet. I know....ridiculous.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I dont follow or watch football that much, but Remember The Titans was a good movie. Even though this movie isnt that good, I also liked The Replacements.

Comment

I still like 'The Program'.

Comment

As much as I love football, there are definitely better movies on baseball as well as better books written about baseball. Once I asked Dan Gutman (author of the Baseball card Adventures: Honus and Me, Babe and Me, Jackie and Me...) why he doesn't write football books. His response "Unfortunately, football fans don't read like baseball fans."
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

What about Brian's Song - definitely one of the best football films!

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                  Jeremy,

I haven't seen that yet. I know....ridiculous.

Its good al pacino is great
                  http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                  Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                  X