2nd Annual NFLPA Collegiate Bowl Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual NFLPA Collegiate Bowl Announced

NFLPA Collegiate Bowl All-Star Game to be held at the Home Depot Center on January 19, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The NFL Players Association proudly announces the return of Southern California’s premier football event – The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl. Tickets are on sale now.

The second annual NFLPA Collegiate Bowl will be held January 19 at the Home Depot Center on the campus of California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, Calif. Head Coach Dick Vermeil will return to defend the National Team’s title from 2012.

The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl experience is much more than a game for the participating players.

“The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl prepared me for my professional career,” said Washington Redskins cornerback Richard Crawford. “It acclimated me to the level that they coached, understanding the NFL game, because the college level is so different.”

For one week preceding the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, participants will receive an in-depth introduction to their union – the primary resource for players for information on the business of football and how to succeed in the NFL and in their post-football careers. Additionally, pro-football players and coaching legends will work with the game’s future stars, giving them first-hand insight on what it takes to win on and off of the field.

“What I remember most about the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl experience is who we were surrounded by,” said Pittsburgh Steelers guard Kelvin Beachum. “You had Will Shields, Kevin Mawae, Tony Richardson and a host of guys that have played multiple years in the National Football League. You had some free agents that were there to give their advice on what could happen if you were not drafted, and then you had some of the drafted players that spoke about how to keep the job once you make the team. So many different players from all different positions that walked the walk that we were about to embark upon.”

For more information, including ticket sales, visit the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl website here: http://collegiate.nflpa.com/

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X