Harbaugh: At quarterback, we'll ride hot hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh: At quarterback, we'll ride hot hand

Coach Jim Harbaugh indicated following Monday night's 32-7 win that he's willing to stick with Colin Kaepernick at quarterback going forward.
    In his post-game press conference, Harbaugh had a prime opportunity to squash any notion of a quarterback controversy. He did the exact opposite. "We'll see," said Harbaugh. "I usually tend to go with the guy who has the hot hand. We got two quarterbacks who have a hot hand." Added Vernon Davis after the game, "I feel like somebody took the handcuffs off me." (Davis caught six balls for 83 yards and a touchdown.) It's clear that Kaepernick gives the Niners their best chance to win both now and in the future. Approached by reporters late Monday, Wally Pipp Alex Smith (concussion) would only say, "They don't want me talking right now."

Source: Matt Maiocco on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Trouble is going to start brewing.....
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
    X