Clear All

• JesRey
    replied
    Happy for the city of New Orleans

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Awesome. Couldn't be happier for the city of New Orleans. And hell....if the Saints can win a SB, the Browns can one day!
    Don't get carried away lol.

I'm pumped right now!! It's great to see New Orleans come from disaster to a Super Bowl victory!! WHO DAT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bondsaway
    replied
    Awesome. Couldn't be happier for the city of New Orleans. And hell....if the Saints can win a SB, the Browns can one day!
    Announcing this to be Quote of the month!!!!

Think its great Mark Burnell finally won a championship ring. I had no clue he was Brees backup! Congrats to the Saints and the city of New Orleans.

Great game excellent comeback, really you know Archie (Manning)was cheering inside when the Saints won it.....

Did winning a Super bowl do anything for Reggie Bush and his so-so performance? Wonder what the Chargers management is thinking now, haha!

Drew Brees World Champ and SB MVP, Philip Rivers nothing and losing LT probably.

Leave a comment:

• selby56
    replied
    Maybe it will be in our lifetimes too, that would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Sports Collector
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sports Collector
    replied
    I'm just stoked for the city, and I'm happy that Peyton was the one to blow it

Leave a comment:

• Mister_Ed
    started a topic Who Dat!

Who Dat!

Heck of a game- go Tracy Porter!
Working...
X