Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Dat!

Heck of a game- go Tracy Porter!

I'm just stoked for the city, and I'm happy that Peyton was the one to blow it
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Couldn't be happier for the city of New Orleans. And hell....if the Saints can win a SB, the Browns can one day!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Awesome. Couldn't be happier for the city of New Orleans. And hell....if the Saints can win a SB, the Browns can one day!
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe it will be in our lifetimes too, that would be nice.
          Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
          My Bucket My Tradelists
          sigpic

Comment

Announcing this to be Quote of the month!!!!

Think its great Mark Burnell finally won a championship ring. I had no clue he was Brees backup! Congrats to the Saints and the city of New Orleans.

Great game excellent comeback, really you know Archie (Manning)was cheering inside when the Saints won it.....

Did winning a Super bowl do anything for Reggie Bush and his so-so performance? Wonder what the Chargers management is thinking now, haha!

Drew Brees World Champ and SB MVP, Philip Rivers nothing and losing LT probably.
            Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

Don't get carried away lol.

I'm pumped right now!! It's great to see New Orleans come from disaster to a Super Bowl victory!! WHO DAT!!!
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Happy for the city of New Orleans
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                X