Brees has career-worst night; TD streak snaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brees has career-worst night; TD streak snaps

Drew Brees completed 28-of-50 passes for 341 yards, no touchdowns, and a career-worst five interceptions in Thursday night's Week 13, 23-13 loss to the Falcons.
    Brees was out of sorts right from the start, throwing an end zone interception on the opening drive, and it never got better, as he ended the night with his fifth pick. His NFL record 54 consecutive-games-with-a-touchdown-pass streak was snapped in the loss as well. Good throws from Brees were few and far between. He consistently threw behind receivers, short-hopped them, and just flat-out missed guys. Brees did have two touchdowns wiped out, though. Darren Sproles had a seven-yard score taken away before the half due to a Jimmy Graham offensive pass interference, and Lance Moore dropped an easy, wide open seven-yard score on the second half's opening possession.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

it was a gr8 game
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Falcons defense actually showed up
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X