Harbaugh: 49ers sticking with Kaepernick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh: 49ers sticking with Kaepernick

Coach Jim Harbaugh confirmed at Monday's presser that the 49ers are sticking with Colin Kaepernick at quarterback.
    Not that there was really any doubt. Aside from a late 50-yard scramble, Kaepernick was bottled up both on the ground and through the air in Sunday's overtime loss, but it had far more to do with the Rams' scheme and 49ers' lack of vertical threats than Kaepernick's accuracy or decision-making. Kaepernick made a few dubious decisions, but nothing that suggested he isn't ready to run with Alex Smith's old job. Kaepernick gives the 49ers their best chance to win, and it's unlikely Harbaugh decides that isn't the case any time between now and the end of the season.

Source: 49ers on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

At least Kaepernick can add an extra element of being able to scramble. If he can learn to manage the game, such as not pitching the ball late in a game to allow a defensive TD against the Rams, he should give the 49ers the best chance to win. They don't need him to do amazing things and put the team on his back. They have a good defense and a good running game. If he can make the passes he needs to and scramble occassionally, the 49ers will be tough to beat.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I feel sorry for Smith. #3 rated qb in the league, gets hurt and loses his job.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X