Luck, RG3, and Russell Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck, RG3, and Russell Wilson

I think if I had one game that I needed to win, I would pick RG3 at this point. He can create problems for defenses and Mike Shanahan is showing that he can be creative with his skills. He would make me nervous to invest in him long term, however, because of the risk of injuries.

Luck is certainly showing he is the real deal and would be my long term pick. He certainly does show the poise and intelligence of a Peyton Manning.

Russell Wilson seems to be the steal of the draft. Not too shabby for Seattle to end up with him as a late round pick.

Just my two cents....
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

RG3 > Luck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Russell Wilson

Comment

QB wise this draft reminds me of the Elway, Marino draft.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X