Report: Jets planning to part ways with Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Jets planning to part ways with Tebow

Sources tell ESPN New York that the Jets do plan to part ways with Tim Tebow after the season.
    The Jets have held Tebow hostage ever since trading for him, but they won't stand in his way this offseason. If they can't deal away their third-string quarterback that played 70 offensive snaps all year, he's expected to be granted his release. Tebow finally let his guard down a little this week as he spoke in the past tense about his confusing year in New York. "All you can ask for, all you want is a chance -- a chance to go out and play the game you love and help this team win football games," he said. "That's all I wanted. I tried to make the most of every opportunity I had. I would've loved to have had more." The Jaguars and Rams showed some level of interest in Tebow last spring.

Source: ESPN New York
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

some of the CBSSports.com "experts" are theorizing he may be going to the Bears,but not to play QB,but to play TE instead lmfao

Comment

What a circus of a team LOL.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I really thought Tebow did a great job in punt protection.

Comment

He will go to AZ! Isn't that where all the great qb's go?
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            I really thought Tebow did a great job in punt protection.
            I heard he is a star in leading team prayers.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
            X