Report: Vick unwilling to restructure deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Vick unwilling to restructure deal

An NFL source "familiar with (Michael Vick's) thinking" tells the Philadelphia Inquirer he's unwilling to restructure his contract.
    If true, it would leave the Eagles with precious little leverage if they decided to explore Vick's trade market, and would increase the pressure to release him before $3 million of his 2013 salary becomes guaranteed three days after the Super Bowl. Currently due $15.5 million in 2013 and in line for a solid payday if he hits the open market, Vick's reluctance to renegotiate is understandable. Unless the Eagles hire read-option maestro Chip Kelly, Sunday should be Vick's final game in an Eagles uniform.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

He will be released and the Jets will come calling.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Damn! I really enjoyed watching The Cowboys knock him out for 3 games each season... They better off with Foles anyway. Gunna be an interesting off-season.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
      X