Jets have explored idea of JaMarcus Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets have explored idea of JaMarcus Russell

The Newark Star-Ledger reports the Jets have had "some very exploratory, informal discussions" regarding ex-Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell.
    Russell, of course, was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 draft and has been out of the league since 2009. However, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported last week that Russell is planning to show his face at the NFL Scouting Combine next month in hopes of making a comeback. Russell is currently tipping the scales at 305 pounds, but hopes to get down to his past playing weight of around 260. The Star-Ledger says these talks happened after Mike Tannenbaum was fired, but it's unclear if John Idzik was in the fold, yet. Only the Jets.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Double the pleasure, double the fun. Tebow and Russell the new 2-headed monster!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

It would be great if Russel actually pans out into the talent he was projected to be.. The Jets are a joke though..
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Its only a matter of time before Barnum and Bailey begin sponsorsing the team. They'll be playing in Three Ring Stadium and a before the game, a car will pull up to the 50 yard line and the starting twenty two players will all exit the vehicle.......

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sanchize and Russell? YES PLEASE.

Comment

Jets jokes seriously write themselves. LMAO

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard! I really hope it happens... They are treating Greg McElroy like a Red Headed step child. Oh wait...

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
              LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
              X