MAGIC Blue Parallel Mini (Russell Wilson) ** Must Read**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGIC Blue Parallel Mini (Russell Wilson) ** Must Read**

Not sure yet what I am going to do with the cards in this yet. Its a pretty decent pull from the pack.. Magic Blue parallel Mini Unopened, showing Russell Wilson, Trent Richardson and ray Rice.... Any Ideas as to what this will book for. I opted not to open it because of the 2 RC in it....
    I am a set builder and RC Collector. I am always looking for RC as investment potential.

My local teams are Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders and soon to be back in the NBA hunt.

I can't imagine the Wilson or Richardson would book for more than $5-$8 a piece.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

thank you. I appreciate your help
      I am a set builder and RC Collector. I am always looking for RC as investment potential.

My local teams are Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders and soon to be back in the NBA hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        I can't imagine the Wilson or Richardson would book for more than $5-$8 a piece.
        I would agree.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I just looked to see how they're selling on the Bay.

Found 1 that sold for $6.29, but all of the other I saw went for a dollar or less (lot of 9 for $4.75, etc...)
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
          X