Vikings deal Harvin to Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings deal Harvin to Seahawks

The Seahawks and Vikings have agreed to a trade that would send wide receiver Percy Harvin to Seattle, FOXSports.com has learned. The deal is contingent upon him passing a physical.

Minnesota would receive Seattleā€™s first- and seventh-round picks in the 2013 NFL Draft and a mid-round pick in the 2014 Draft.

Harvin, who is entering the final year of his rookie deal, had been adamant about receiving a contract extension, but the Vikings looked to cut bait on the premier talent.

Seattle seemed like an ideal landing spot as Harvin has worked with Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell, who coached Harvin in Minnesota during his rookie season.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

I'm not quite sure who makes out on this deal. Harvin is a great addition for Wilson and will give him an added weapon with speed. (I do worry about Harvin's health issues). Minnesota makes out with another first round pick which they can surely use. It looks like a good even trade.

Comment

For us Vikings fans, as much as Harvin's attitude was bad. I think the Seahawks got the better of this deal.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I have to agree that I worry about his health. Sitting out with migraines and brain/head issues would be a big concern for me when dealing with a wide receiver.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

He's really talented, but seems like a pain in the butt.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

i know quite a few guys that are now having fire sales on harvin cards lol

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

His migranes have always been a issue, but doesn't Washington have legalized pot? His migranes will then go up in smoke!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

lol, overpaid crybabies

Comment

man

wish he would went to steelers

Comment

Originally posted by whiskerbizcut007 View Post
                    wish he would went to steelers

Steelers didn't want to pay Wallace, they for sure wouldn't have given Harvin what he wanted.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                      Steelers didn't want to pay Wallace, they for sure wouldn't have given Harvin what he wanted.
                      I agree. I heard the Vikings may take a stab at Wallace. The picks and Wallace would be an improvement.
                      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Two sources tell Yahoo Sports that the "straw that broke the Vikings' back" with Percy Harvin was Harvin "bemoaning" the fact that Christian Ponder is a poor starting quarterback.
                        Harvin believed Ponder was "not good enough." Harvin's complaints about GM Rick Spielman's handpicked franchise quarterback expedited his way out of town, despite Ponder's consistent ability to get him the football. Before his 2012 year-ending injury, Harvin was on pace for 111 receptions, and his game reached new heights the season before after Ponder replaced Donovan McNabb. Seattle must not be worried about Harvin throwing Russell Wilson under the bus.

Source: Yahoo Sports

Comment

Working...
                        X