Vikes do 5-year, $48M deal with Greg Jennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes do 5-year, $48M deal with Greg Jennings

Vikings agreed to terms with Greg Jennings on a five-year, $47.5 million contract, including $18 million guaranteed.
    The $9.5 million annual average makes Jennings the NFL's seventh-highest paid wide receiver, behind Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe, Percy Harvin, and Vincent Jackson. Minnesota put the full-court press on Jennings Thursday night by bringing in coach Leslie Frazier and star RE Jared Allen to dinner. After trading Harvin, GM Rick Spielman badly needed to replace his production. Jennings, 29, can play all three receiver positions and finished 2012 on a roll after an injury-plagued regular season, with 25 catches for 280 yards and four TDs over Green Bay's final four games, including playoffs. The way Minnesota's receiver corps looks now, we'd expect Jennings and Jerome Simpson to play on the outside with Jarius Wright in the slot. Minnesota also has two first-round picks. Jennings' signing is a good get for Christian Ponder's development.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Why didn't they offer that to Percy?
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

5 years is a long time for GREG JENNINGS TO PUT THE VIKES TEAM ON HIS BACK DOE.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Boo.I hate it when a player I like goes to a rival team

Comment

Working...
        X