Ex-Lions WR Young arrested twice in 15 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Lions WR Young arrested twice in 15 hours

Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.
    The troubled ex-Lion was busted for drunk driving at 12:01 Sunday morning in Moreno Valley, Cal. He was then arrested again 15 hours later after he was caught trying to steal his impounded Mustang from a tow-company lot. It's the exact kind of confounding, short-sighted behavior that earned Young his walking papers from the Lions less than two years after he was a second-round pick. Young needs to get serious help before his life spirals completely out of control.

Source: The Oakland Press
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Titus D. Young Sr. is not intelligent.

Comment

His life is already out of control.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

It's a difficult issue for the rest of the population trying to make ends meet and do their best on a day to day situation to be role models for our children and our peers! But when you are a high profile individual, you have an obligation to everyone to lead by example! What Titus Young has done cannot be reversed personally and professionally. It is usually too late by the time you realize the circumstances that you, yourself has created. America is truly the; "Land of second chances"! Titus Young and many others before him and that will follow have taken their situation beyond the second chance scenario.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
          Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.
          The troubled ex-Lion was busted for drunk driving at 12:01 Sunday morning in Moreno Valley, Cal. He was then arrested again 15 hours later after he was caught trying to steal his impounded Mustang from a tow-company lot. It's the exact kind of confounding, short-sighted behavior that earned Young his walking papers from the Lions less than two years after he was a second-round pick. Young needs to get serious help before his life spirals completely out of control.

Source: The Oakland Press

Guess what? Titus Young got arrested last night for resisting arrest and striking an officer! How smart is he? And to do this one day before "Mothers Day"! What a great present for mom.
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Comment

I am sooooo glad that this knot-head doesn't represent my team anymore.
              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Free agent Titus Young was arrested and charged with burglary, assaulting a police officer, and resisting arrest Friday night in San Clemente, CA.
                That's three arrests in less than a week for Young, who appears to be trying to keep pace with ex-Oregon CB Cliff Harris. Young is still stewing in jail after the latest arrest. He reportedly broke into a home, and then tried fighting the officers. Young was arrested twice in a 15-hour period last Sunday for drunk driving and trying to steal his impounded car from a towing company's lot. He won't be seeing an NFL field anytime soon.

Source: Detroit News
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                X