Pre-Season Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Games

This is the first year that I get to watch all pre-season games via the NFL Network! It's also the first time in my life where I can watch the game and actually pull cards out of players during the game. I've actually started a point type game by seeing how many autos, relic, base of each player I have. Yes, it's crazy. But I enjoy it! And the therapists thinks it's a good way for me to remember things. Most importantly it gets her off my back. I have enough people telling me what to do! I just ignore everyone and act like I can't hear them. LOL!

Anyway, the first pre-season game was played in my backyard in Canton Ohio. Shame on me! I have yet to go there! I thought that I would see the old Romo Cowboys and see a new upbeat Dolphins. I was shocked to see the Cowboys play with command of the game, the Dolphins seemed lost at best.

Last night, Browns and Rams. Now being a resident of Cleveland, I should be a fan of the Browns or Steelers. I thought the Rams would take over during the game. I expected a heavy penalty game and sloppy plays from the Browns. Although they had some issues as far as sloppy playing was concerned, they still played well. How shocking! I thought that Coach Fisher whom coached the Oilers/Titans would dominate the game? I guess that was not the case. Sam Bradford needs to????? WOW!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X