Pre-Season Game Patriots/Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Game Patriots/Eagles

While watching pre-season football with my family, everyone commented that this team or that team has improved. What my opinion is, if this is the best level that they can play at (Second and Third team), then they are in trouble. My view is that no matter the second or third team designation, you better play like a first team athlete! Their jobs are at stake.

Most games were blah for me. What game that was incredibly exciting and really stood out was the New England Patriots vs Philidelphia Eagles game. Here comes Tom Brady in six running plays, without a single pass to score a touchdown in minutes! Then out comes Michael Vick. Granted, he's had a very difficult season over the last two years. To see him play and throw a bomb for a touchdown like he used to do, was refreshing!

The final half of the game for the Patriots, was the quarterback Tim Tebow. My dad always said;"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything". I would like to add that Mrs. Toshi is a Tebow fan, she was extremely disappointed in the play calling. Until the start of the regular season, I will enjoy watching what the draft class of 2013!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X