Eagles trade No. 4 RB Felix Jones to Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles trade No. 4 RB Felix Jones to Steelers

Steelers acquired RB Felix Jones from the Eagles in exchange for LB Adrian Robinson.
    It's a clear indication that Jones wasn't going to crack Chip Kelly's squad, and that the Steelers don't want to settle for another ride on the Isaac Redman/Jonathan Dwyer merry-go-round during Le'Veon Bell's absence. Jones looked like a back living on borrowed time for the Cowboys last season, and had gained just 45 yards on 12 carries (3.75 YPC) through two preseason games for the Eagles. His arrival could spell trouble for possible third-down fill-in La'Rod Stephens-Howling, but it could also be one of Redman or Dwyer who's on thin ice.

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

When I saw the title I wondered if it was the same guy. Man the Cowboys thought he was going to do great things....wow!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
      When I saw the title I wondered if it was the same guy. Man the Cowboys thought he was going to do great things....wow!

was not a fan of the pick.. several good backs from that draft though. Cj2k, Charles, Rice, Forte

Guy is only 26 surprisingly but it seems he's on his way out of the league soon. Cant stay healthy or run through the tackles

Comment

Man, I wish Jones can stay healthy..
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
        X