NFL Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Tonight!

I've been waiting for almost a year! Finally! NFL!

Broncos/Ravens
    This is the 2012 AFC Divisional round game. So, who do you think is going to win tonight? This is going to be a very close game. I don't think Manning is going to take a knee for overtime in this game. I am curious in seeing how the Welker Manning tandem is going to play out. I am also wondering how the Ravens will perform without their insane leader Ray Lewis? No Boldin too, I know there are two or three more players that are not with the Ravens, but I am having difficulty with my memory today. I think it will be in favor of Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Tell me what you think CCW Forum Members! We will all find out at Midnight EST.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Broncos win by 4.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Broncos by 11 (28-17). Ravens score a late touchdown to make it seem closer than it really is.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
        Broncos win by 4.
        That is really close! I'm thinking they will win with even a closer score. The biting your nails kind of thing! They win by 1.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          Broncos by 11 (28-17). Ravens score a late touchdown to make it seem closer than it really is.
          I agree. You know, half the playmakers are not with the Ravens. If the Ravens hand the ball off to Rice, I think that this will help the Ravens. The key is to not give Manning the oppurtunity to take the field. But ultimately, Manning will rule due to his experience and what I like to call him; "The Dean of the School of Quarterbacks"! Tom Brady and Bill Belichik are the Members of the Board of the School of Quarterbacks! Then finally Drew Brees and Matt Ryan are the Professors of the School of Quarterbacks. Everyone else are either interns and or students!

Comment

I'll go with a blowout: Denver 49 Baltimore 27

Comment

Shoulda been 56-20. I loved Collinsworth's comment (even though most of the time he annoys the crap outta me!) "Peyton Manning is on pace for 112 Touchdowns this season."

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
              LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                I'll go with a blowout: Denver 49 Baltimore 27

What a game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
                  Shoulda been 56-20. I loved Collinsworth's comment (even though most of the time he annoys the crap outta me!) "Peyton Manning is on pace for 112 Touchdowns this season."

All the media attention was focused on everyone else except the Broncos. I guess that was a good thing!

Comment

When Manning and the Broncos took the Field, I thought to my self; "Wow, they are rusty"! Drop balls, missed plays, overthrow, underthrow, now what's next"? All Manning needed was a warm up, and he was hot!!

I did notice the Ravens were the complete opposite, coming out hot, then falling apart.

A) Is it the altitude?

B) Is it too much post Superbowl celebrations?

C) Is it not having key players?

D) Is it no Ray Lewis?

E) All of the above?

My choice is E!

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
                      What a game!!!
                      I guess so. I only watched the first 2 minutes then went to bed!

Comment

In all seriousness, we all get excited about every game, and deservedly so! Some watch their favorite player or team. And that's a priority! We are fans and passionately enough that during and after the season, we continue our NFL experience through the love and enjoyment of collecting our beloved football cards.

In closing, it's still early in the season, we know there are two teams out of a total of thirty two teams that are 1-0 and 0-1. I always wait till the end of November to see whom are the men and whom are the boys. From this juncture, we will have a better idea which teams will persevere.

Toshi
                        Last edited by hayn; 09-06-2013, 11:47 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Working...
                        X