Panini Frustrates Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini Frustrates Me!!

So I decided that I would ask for replacements for the two redemptions I had submitted due to the length of time (almost 5 months) I had waited. Today they messaged me and told me that for the Tim Tebow 2012 Panini Certified Mirror Gold Signatures Card #10 ( / 25 ) that they have no equal value card and the search is on to find a replacement for the Tebow. For my David Lee 2012 Panini Select (12-13) Select Stars Jersey Autographs Card #6 ( / 299), they are sending an Iman Shumpert 2012 Panini Absolute (12-13)
    Rookie Autographs Card #229 (47 / 299). I am a Knicks fan but I am not sure if I feel that that is a fair trade out. Any way, I know we have all voiced our opinions about redemptions, I just needed to vent. Thanks.

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
    So I decided that I would ask for replacements for the two redemptions I had submitted due to the length of time (almost 5 months) I had waited. Today they messaged me and told me that for the Tim Tebow 2012 Panini Certified Mirror Gold Signatures Card #10 ( / 25 ) that they have no equal value card and the search is on to find a replacement for the Tebow. For my David Lee 2012 Panini Select (12-13) Select Stars Jersey Autographs Card #6 ( / 299), they are sending an Iman Shumpert 2012 Panini Absolute (12-13)
    Rookie Autographs Card #229 (47 / 299). I am a Knicks fan but I am not sure if I feel that that is a fair trade out. Any way, I know we have all voiced our opinions about redemptions, I just needed to vent. Thanks.
    I gave up on my Topps Magic Redemption a few months ago. It was someone I don't even care about! Mrs. Toshi has all my redemptions so I don't know whom most are of. The only one I do know that I have is a Russell Wilson Red Phenom Totally Certified Jersey Auto that I've been waiting for from Panini. So far they've been good on their redemptions. I'll wait and see! If they mess my Wilson up? I'll drive to Texas and pick up my redemption myself! LOL! I'm serious!

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X