Bills at Browns tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills at Browns tonight

I would have never imagined that the Cleveland Browns would be in a situation like they are in now! At best, the Browns were consistently inconsistent. Hoyer is a fresh face to see as well as a decent quarterback. It's still too early to come to any conclusions, but by far, he's defiantly changing my mind about the Browns. As for the Browns D? I've said time and time again, in order to compete in the AFC North, you first must have a D that will destroy your competitor or you can expect to be at the bottom of the barrel, it's the Browns O that has been a disaster in the past. Hopefully Hoyers time behind one of the greatest quarterbacks in Brady has payed in dividends.

E.J. Manuel has been a fantastic surprise. At the start of the card collecting season, Manti Te'o, Matt Barkley, and Geno Smith cards commanded a premium. Manuel was quietly treading behind. He now has stepped up to the plate and is trying to make his mark. I wish Manuel the best.

I like both teams! Yes, I finally admit it! The Cleveland Browns are a team I hope can pull through for the 2013 NFL season. Shame on me, here I am a resident of North East Ohio. I really like the way Manuel and Hoyer has taken over and are both leading their teams in wins. Honestly, that's all that counts!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Go BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOO! A prime time game and one they are capable of winning! (Notice I did not say they will win, but they are capable).
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      Go BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOO! A prime time game and one they are capable of winning! (Notice I did not say they will win, but they are capable).

Yes, I totally agree! They both have the capability to win. This will be an interesting contest at best.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X