Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Touchdown at my Expense"

Good morning forum members.

I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired.

I feel like Jack Nicholson in the Shinning when he wrote that phrase over and over again that Wendy found. "All work, and no play, makes Jack a dull boy".

I watched the final game, man! It was worth it. Who would have thought a OSU QB that got suspended for a trade of tattoos for OSU memorabilia would play this good THREE YEARS AFTER THE INCIDENT! All this time, he was a forgotten potato. I thought he would be a rotten potato. Well, I'm off to therapy. Mrs. Toshi is at work telling her peers what I dummy I am. And I'm still going to stay up tonight until 2:00am. I'll watch the Jets Falcons game and then review the post game interviews and plays.

My next step is to apply as an analyst for NFL Network. I'll have a special each day promoting CBC & CWC and our cherished football card collection. Each card will represent the game discussed.

Thank you,

The really tired Toshi

P.S. I used to play jazz from 10:00pm to 3:00am, eat dinner, head home, have a couple of shots of Jack Daniels. Shower and sleep till 7:00am, then head in as the chef of first shift until 4:00pm. Then repeat this process in excess. I am getting too old for this S$#%!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X