Raiders release Matt Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders release Matt Flynn

Let's see - he has one great game....Seattle signs him to a big contract....they trade him to the Raiders.... now the Raiders release him.

Sounds to me like Scott Mitchell all over again!!!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Crazy how that all worked out..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

And he walks away in decent physical shape, with a big wad of cash in his pocket.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
        And he walks away in decent physical shape, with a big wad of cash in his pocket.
        Still nothing beats the paychecks Bobby Bonilla STILL receives from the Mets. When he organized his buyout, he had them pay him over 20 years!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
        X