Andrew Luck a Legend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Luck a Legend?

Not quite yet. A legend in the making? I can except that for now. The true legends will be the Brady's the P. Manning's and the Favre's! We can safely say that these three wise men will be in Canton Ohio soon. After last nights game between the Broncos and the Colts, we witnessed Andrew Luck maturing that much more. We all know it takes a great athlete to be able to lead a team. It takes a leader to be able to show his team through discipline and perseverance that he can help his team win. This, we witnessed last night!

What's interesting is this fact, not only is Luck a student of football, but he also is a law student and a architectural engineer. It is not about how much we can physically move. It is about how much we can mentally convey and execute that makes men great. At times it's just not enough that men can move things with their muscle, it's how man can move man with thought that is the key. Because once you believe, this is the first step to success!

What I enjoy most from Andrew Luck is his honest to goodness humility. He always keeps himself humble, knowing where he came from and where he needs to go. Albeit, he definitely has a long road ahead, but at the very least, he's on the right road. I expect nothing else from my own children, his parents have done the same. As I always tell my children; "Keep your mouth shut, never mind what someone else is doing or not doing, and do your job. If you can do this? People will take notice and you have created the path needed to be successfull in life"!

For now, Andrew Luck will be in my book as a up and coming Quarterback! He has a lot of competition, Starr, Unitas, Montana and the list goes on and on. As long as the bright lights, money, and women, do not detract Luck, his success in the NFL will come to him in time. A Legend in the Making.

Yours Truly,
    Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X