• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ejiminee
    replied
    Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
    I see what you did there.

I was able to find this on the Ultra Pro web site. It doesn't say how much they are, though.

Ultra PRO
    I've been searching around for a price & just read (on the only site that has it listed to sell) that it is scheduled for release in November.

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    I see what you did there.

I was able to find this on the Ultra Pro web site. It doesn't say how much they are, though.

Ultra PRO

Leave a comment:

• bcw716
    replied
    I do have a few of these but I was looking for something for the Vertical booklets. something to fit this:

It looks like they were manufacturing the vertical booklets & supposed to be out at the end of Oct. but nothing yet it looks like. The only others I have been able to find are custom cases.

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    Yep, those should work, just stand it up on end instead of horizontally... (you can see the stand on the bottom). The link above is a good deal, I got mine at the local shop for around $12.
    Last edited by azdbacks1998; 11-03-2013, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    Have you seen these?

This an example, I don't sell or promote any of this stuff.

Ultra Pro One Touch Double Booklet 187mm Magnetic Holder w Stand UV Display Case | eBay

Leave a comment:

• bcw716
    started a topic card display question

card display question

I have a Kurt Warner Exquisite booklet auto I picked up a few weeks ago. I'm rearranging some stuff in my display frame & would like to put that in it. Since it is a vertical booklet, there aren't any toploaders or anything to hold it in. Anyone have any suggestions on how to display it while keeping it protected? It's sitting folded up in a team set case right now.
Working...
X